New Patient Information for Orthopaedic Specialists in Louisville, Kentucky
Please arrive ten minutes early to fill out paperwork and bring the following to your first appointment at Louisville Orthopaedic Specialists:
- Shorts or sleeveless shirt if being seen for your knee or shoulder.
- Insurance card or worker’s compensation information.
- Government issued ID; example: driver’s license.
- Preferred pharmacy location information.
- Co-pay if required, cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted)
- Prior imaging studies if possible.
- Prior Orthopaedic medical records if possible.
- List of current medications.
Want to fill out your paperwork before your visit? You can download and print the documents below to save time.
Welcome to Orthopaedic Specialists, office of orthopedic surgeon Dr. Stacie Grossfeld and team. Our Louisville orthopedic surgery and sports medicine practice is dedicated to providing you with the most compassionate, high quality and technologically advanced orthopedic surgical and non-surgical care. So that we can best serve you, please review the new patient information below and complete the required paperwork.
Welcome New Patient Letter – from orthopedic surgeon Dr. Stacie Grossfeld.
New Patient Paperwork – for Louisville Orthopaedic Specialists.
Records Release Form – for Louisville Orthopaedic Specialists and Dr. Stacie Grossfeld.
Please note: if you would like your medical records from Orthopaedic Specialists, please do the following:
- Email email@example.com for an invite to our new FollowMyHealth website portal. Include your name and date of birth in the email.
- When you receive an email invitation from Follow My Health, go to the website and register.
- After you register, you can view and print your medical records, see test results, and send secure messages to your doctor.
Orthopedic Surgery Consent Form – Please review and sign this Surgery Consent Form prior to surgery at Orthopaedic Specialists.
Post Operative Information – from orthopedic surgeon Dr. Stacie Grossfeld and Orthopaedic Specialists. Please review this post operative information prior to treatment. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
New Patient Checklist – what to bring to Orthopaedic Specialists on your first appointment.