It’s that gift-buying time of the year when you might be looking for the perfect gift. How about some healthy gift ideas to inspire your holiday shopping?
Here are 8 healthy gift ideas to give yourself or someone that you love!
- Arbonne Re9 anti-aging skin care set. Botanical ingredients paired with the latest science yields visible results.
- A good pair of running or walking shoes. The footwear that you choose can make a huge difference in your physical comfort and well-being. Making an investment in good running or walking shoes is a gift that will be enjoyed for many months.
- Pair up new running or walking shoes with gait analysis at Advanced Orthopaedic Rehab or with Dr. Kyle Bowling – Kentucky sports chiropractor.
- A membership to the YMCA. Mention our practice name and get a free one hour session with one of their trainers or exercise physiologist.
- A Fitbit. Tracking daily activity provides great inspiration to get moving.
- A gift card to a Whole Foods cooking class and store merchandise (FYI – the class is only $5).
- Make a donation to the Home of the Innocents. It will make you feel good to support such a wonderful local organization.
- Sign up for the Triple Crown running races. Discounted registration fees for the Louisville Triple Crown registration (by Dec. 31, 2015) only $90 for all 3 – Anthem 5K, Rodes City Run 10K and the Papa John’s 10 miler.